top of page

I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)

A U.S. citizen may file this petition with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to bring an eligible foreign fiancé(e) to the United States to get married.Submitting this petition is the first step to obtaining a K-1 nonimmigrant visa for your foreign fiancé(e). The K-1 nonimmigrant visa is commonly referred to as a fiancé(e) visa. To obtain a K-1 fiancé(e) visa, you and your fiancé(e) must intend to marry within 90 days of your fiancé(e) entering the U.S. as a K-1 nonimmigrant. Your fiancé(e) may apply for lawful permanent resident status in the United States (a Green Card) if married within 90 days.

- Attorney Action: K-1 Visa (Fiancé(e)) + Consular Processing

- Prepares and files petition package

- Assists with forms for consular processing

- Handles all USCIS communications

- Handles all Department of State communications

-Handles all requests for additional information

- Handles all Requests for Evidence (RFE) -

Attorney fee: $2500

bottom of page