top of page

I-130, Petition for Alien Relative

A U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident may file this petition with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to establish the existence of a relationship with eligible relatives (spouse, parent, child, sibling, brother, sister) who wish to immigrate to the U.S. Submitting this petition is the first step in helping an eligible relative apply to immigrate to the United States and become a lawful permanent resident (get a green card).

Attorney Action:
- Prepares and files visa petition package

- Handles all USCIS communications while petition is pending a decision

- Responds to all USCIS Requests For Evidence (RFE)

Attorney fee: $2000 (for cases where I-130 is unnecessary, such as Cuban Adjustment, or is already approved and a visa is available)

bottom of page